Saturday, May 27, 2006

Have you checked my co-conspirator's blog ?

Well i hope you have.. if not, well, here's the link:

Uchenna


interesting, isn't ? great music, great pics and stuff.. it somehow puts you in the mood of "TOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN" (hé i'm doing my part too)..

Well THIS is what I (yeah the oh so grand me) have been listenning to while i work.. Add to that the strong fix of 80's funk i'm getting from Koko during our oh-so-long car rides and you get an idea..

Which reminds me that i've been thinking about making an entry about the different personalities in this troika..
Which would be corny..


basically we are 3 nerds. and each representing three different sides of African Nerdism (i should register that .com).

aflakete the wunderkid at 11:46 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 10:07 PM Blogger lauren alyse belle said...

before you register that, get kitoko once the domain is up for grabs. i've come to favor it.

 

Post a Comment