Saturday, May 27, 2006

i'm frustrated..

I'm frustrated because i still think uchenna should be already, i'm frustrated because sometimes koko takes naps, i'm frustrated because i'm far too dependant on that source of information and mean of communication that the internet is AND my access is limited, i'm frustrated because i'm not independant, i'm frustrated because i miss you, i'm frustrated because i don't blog enough, because we don't go fast enough, because there are only 24 hours in a day, because i'm obsessed to by worst case scenarios, because it's my job to be obsessed with worst case scenarios, i'm frustrated because i feel than we're so close to greatness and yet close to failure, i'm frustrated because i'm anxious of seeing the result, i'm frustrated because i need to work even harder.



now i hope writing this and having a good night of sleep will allow me not to be overtaken by my frustration.

aflakete the wunderkid at 11:49 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment